An easy business to run, with no prior experience required, and located in one of Australia's best lifestyle locations, this well priced investment is worth your attention!
- Extensive customer reach, servicing the Sunshine Coast from Caloundra to Noosa
- Premises located in Caloundra with rent at $640 a month
- Business established in 1980
- Current owner has operated since 1994
- Operates 5 days a week, no weekend work
- Excellent long-term customers include local supermarkets, car yards and other small shops
- Turnover approximately $130,000 pa
- Equipment includes 2 machines, plus a brand new van (which can be bought separately)
- Training provided during handover
The current owner runs the business alone, but this would make an excellent investment for a husband and wife team, as it offers plenty of potential for expansion.
Caloundra is a beautiful beachside city, located at the southern end of the Sunshine Coast, just one hour from Brisbane. Named as one of Australia's prime real estate locations, Caloundra has benefitted from major investments in infrastructure and facilities over the past couple of years.
The owner of this business is offering a couple of different options, with the Walk In Walk Out price reduced to $205,000.
Two buying options:
1) Leasehold price: $205,000 Walk In Walk Out - not including van
2) Leasehold price: $150,000 + SAV (approx $70,000) - not including van