This popular and very well maintained caravan and cabin park in the Riverina has been much loved by the current owners, and now it could be yours.
Deniliquin - or 'Deni' - is situated on the Edward River, close to the Victorian border, and 285km from Melbourne. The largest town in the south western Riverina, there is an excellent range of government and commercial services, a thriving agricultural industry and a growing tourism market.
- Popular Deni Car-O-Tel Caravan Park
- Excellent central location in town, opposite the RSL Club and walking distance from main shopping centre and golf course
- Peaceful location next to Deniliquin State Forest
- 16 ensuite cabins and 6 ensuite caravan sites
- Powered and unpowered sites
- Hot showers, laundry facilities, shady barbecue areas and playground
- Disabled amenities
- Mobile reception
Deniliquin is located at the intersection of the Riverina and Cobb Highway, 725km from Sydney, and 285km from Melbourne. Home of the Deni Ute Muster, and a mecca for water sports and fishing enthusiasts, the area is known as the Murray's Best Kept Secret!
This great business is big enough to make a good income, but small enough to easily manage, leaving plenty of time for the new owners to enjoy a great lifestyle.
Vendors are keen to move on.