Home with business. Business with home. Whichever way you look at it, this is an unbeatable lifestyle opportunity!
Sitting on the NSW/Qld border in opal mining country, Hebel is a great little town, located between Lightning Ridge and Dirranbandi. It may be small but it's perfectly formed, with everything you need.
Rich in heritage, with tales of Ned Kelly and Cobb & Co, and known for its colourful past, Hebel gets plenty of visitors throughout the year, including tourists, truckies and Grey Nomads
On offer is an unbeatable package, all wrapped up on four acres of land. There's a two-bedroom home for starters, but a whole lot more, too, guaranteed to earn you a healthy income while you enjoy your new Outback lifestyle.
• Hebel General Store - licensed 10am to midnight, stocking a range of services/conveniences for travellers /locals plus boasting an excellent reputation for home-cooked foods.
• Hebel Caravan Park - comprising 8 powered sites + tent & unpowered sites
• Motel-style units - 2 Queens, 1 twin, 1 single, all air conditioned, shared kitchen
• Cottage accommodation - sleeps up to 10, fully furnished, air-conditioning, kitchen
• Restaurant - excellent reputation for hearty, home-cooked meals
The owners would like to retire so this property and business package is being sold on a WIWO basis, with everything included, including a new 30kva silent generator which runs the shop, units and caravan park. It would suit a couple or, with a good school in the village, a family.