Here’s a very rare opportunity to not only buy a successful business, but also a slice of Australian history. The Victoria Tavern is a Hobart institution, one of the oldest operating licenced taverns in Australia, dating back to 1836.
This iconic leasehold pub business has recently been renovated inside and out but still exudes the charm and character of a bygone era.
- A Rent FREE Period might be considered for alterations/renovations
- Prominent central CBD location adjacent to a major hotel & hair salon
- Close to central Bus Terminus
- Short walk to Hobart waterfront
- Quality renovations with period memorabilia included in sale
- Hoshizaki Lancer Dual Pump 12-tap beer gas delivery system
- Steady and growing trade from regular customers
Ideally located to take advantage of the increased cruise ship trade – which last year alone totalled 67 vessels – this is an outstanding opportunity to step straight into a profitable business in the heart of historic Hobart.
As Tasmania's largest city, Hobart has a vibrancy that attracts more visitors every year, being just a quick direct flight from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. The city offers an idyllic mix of old-world charm, a mild climate, strong economy and established arts and entertainment culture.
Located in the very heart of Hobart, this tavern is ready to capture ever increasing trade; don’t miss out on this unique opportunity in the busy centre of the city. Well suited to investors, a couple or a family looking for a sea-change, it won’t be on the market for long.
Price: $75,000 O.N.O plus SAV.