Run from Home - Current Turnover $150k +
‘Four in the Bed’ was created by its current owner in 2010. As a mother of two (hence relation to the brand name) she could see a gap in the market for classic, comfy, pure cotton sleepwear for kids. Four in the Bed is a market leader in the Australian Kids Fashion Industry, built on a reputation for providing high quality pure cotton sleepwear and exceptional customer service. In 2016, the label was voted by the followers of leading kids fashion Blog site KIDS STYLE FILE as “Australia’s Favourite Kids Sleepwear”.
For the first 6 years of trading sales were split 40% online retail and 60% wholesale, now roles are reversed to 70% online retail and 30% wholesale. This change has come about due to the growth in online shopping and growing social media platforms. At present, the business has 20 key wholesalers who are very successful, long standing retailers in the industry. There is plenty of untapped potential to grow this side of the business if you are a motivated entrepreneur.
• Turnover $150k +. Currently run by one owner operator from home office with offsite security storage.
• Strong established relationship with manufacturers in China and India. Full disclosure of all manufacturer contracts, along with Freight Forwarding Company details are included.
• Summer and Winter range produced yearly. There are new ranges for both seasons designed and ready to go into production, if required. All garment patterns, technical specifications pack are included.
• Australian Standards (AS NZS 1249-2014) specifications and packaging templates provided.
• Active Website hosted by Bigcommerce.com (similar to Shopify), has a low monthly fee and easily updated without the need or expense of a web designer.
• Social media platforms in place with good engagement.
• Integration software programs in place for accounting, shipping and inventory control.
The perfect business for a mumprenuer that has a passion for design and marketing.
Price $55,000 + SAV ($30K neg)