Climate refugees? Sea changers? Entrepreneurs? Read on!
Located in picturesque North-West Tasmania, Corymbia Farm is a piece of paradise in an area of superb natural beauty. With its temperate climate, 65-hectares of fertile volcanic soil, reliable water supply from permanent springs and good perennial pastures, this property would suit many uses.
Close to airline and ferry links - Wynyard has an airport that connects direct to Melbourne – agritourism is a good possibility here, or a brewery and paddock-to-plate restaurant, wedding venue and events or an equine venture, with many long forest trails easily accessible from the farm.
• Quality land plus 1000mm of rainfall a year – suitable for livestock, tree crops ( avocado, truffles, walnuts) & horticulture
• Convenient tourism access to expanding regional food and beverage experiences
• Close to the natural wonders of The Tarkine, Cradle Mountain and Boat Harbour beach.
• Modern, comfortable 3-bedroom farmhouse with 2 lock-up garages with good NBN connection
• Separate modern, self-contained 1-bedroom cottage with spa bath, licensed for B&B, AIRBNB
• Bush Hut with fireplace, water, for meditation/retreat in the forest
• Enclosed, weather-proof outdoor entertainment area, fire pit, pergola
• Established decorative garden with fruit trees, deciduous trees and many flowering shrubs and bulbs, organic vegetable garden and carob orchard, chicken coop and more
• New fences around pastured areas; one-third remains pristine rainforest with giant tree ferns and mature tree species, perennial running water courses
• Reliable spring-fed water source feeds a large dam filled with trout, licensed to draw 43 megalitres per year and gravity-fed to all paddocks with troughs
• Solid cattle yards and animal sheds with easy access
• Riparian areas fenced off with many bushfood species and local native revegetation, including native peppers ( commercial enterprise)
• Mains powered pump from spring fed dam to 40,000 litre hilltop tank
• 3 large lockable sheds
• Superbly maintained wallaby-proof perimeter fencing, new internal fencing
• Close to prosperous town of Wynyard (10 minutes on a sealed road)
• Close to pristine beaches along the coast from Boat Harbour (20 minutes) through Wynyard to historic Stanley and beyond
• New 15km bike trail to be built along the seaside, Wynyard to Devonport
Price: $1.2 million