Join Australia's Largest Mobile Service Repair Network
If you’re searching for the perfect franchise opportunity, you’ve found it!
The Leather Doctor is Australia's largest mobile service furniture repair network and has been recognised as one of the top franchisors in the country 3 years running.
And best of all, it’s looking forward to welcoming you as a franchisee in Perth!
Franchisees say they love The Leather Doctor because they:
• control when they work
• earn a really good income
• enjoy a better lifestyle
• have very little competition
• pay low franchise fees
• feel a sense of ownership
With excellent ongoing support, low ongoing fees and very little competition, Leather Doctor franchisees see their investment grow significantly and feel a real sense of ownership.
• Mobile service franchise providing clients with professional cleaning, repair, restoration and re-colouring for items including furniture, car/boat interiors and accessories made from leather and vinyl.
• Professionally developed advertising and proven lead generation marketing made readily available to you
• No experience necessary; the Leather Doctor’s comprehensive training program equips you with the necessary skills to successfully complete work
• Includes 3 weeks’ training plus ongoing support
• Low franchise fees, with no commissions on income charged
• Mobile service, meaning no need to pay for or maintain a retail space
• The Leather Doctor's reputation in the Franchise community is exceptional
• Franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, including banking, IT, trades, sales, postal and the mining industry
• Achieve the perfect work-lifestyle balance with little competition, great support and plenty of customers
The Leather Doctor isn’t just a franchise; it’s a community of business people who support each other. There are conferences and online forums covering troubleshooting tips and tricks, plus access to a library of tutorial videos.
There are a limited number of territories available in Perth, so be quick to secure yours!
PERTH: WA’s gross state product (GSP) grew by 1.9% in 2017-18, reinforced by higher household spending and population growth. If population growth continues, WA could absorb the population equivalent of both South Australia and the ACT combined over the next 50 years. That has seen business confidence hit a seven-year high, with 75 per cent of WA businesses expecting the economy to improve or stay the same in the short term.
PRICE: $60,000 – includes the purchase of the franchise, training, extensive tool kit, and strategic marketing package and van signage application. The only additional initial outlay is the purchase of an (approved) white van. Vendor finance available.