There's nothing to do here except move in and start earning a solid income! All the hard work has been done, making this busy freehold motel an outstanding investment.
Sitting on an acre of land, just 10 minutes from the mighty Murray River, the Gazebo Motor Inn has been fully renovated over the last few years, and comes with a spacious family home.
- Small B&B style motel built in 1962
- Entire property has been fully renovated
- Prime location on Murray Valley Highway, 10 minutes from Cobram
- Outstanding local reputation, plus consistently high ratings on OTA
- 11 renovated rooms plus communal kitchen with new gas stove and fridge
- Uniquely pet-friendly - huge market
- Enclosed yard for dogs to play
- Large, covered BBQ area
- Perfect location to access boating and fishing on the Murray
- Ample off-road parking for trucks and boat trailers
- Popular with seasonal workers, with 5 designated rooms usually fully booked
- Ideal for business guests visiting major local dairy factories
- Easily managed by a couple
- Large private residence with yard and spa
- Brand new $15,000 kitchen and new bathroom
- 1 hour to Echuca, 40 minutes to Shepparton, 50 minutes to Yarrawonga
The current owners bought the motel 4 years ago, and set about fully renovating the property and building the business back up.
With a reputation as a truly pet-friendly motel, they have tapped into a huge and growing market, as well as being popular with families, overseas visitors and business guests.
It is only ill health that forces this sale, making the Gazebo Motor Inn an outstanding investment in a very sought-after area.
Price: $570,000 negotiable
Owners are willing to offer vendor finance.