If you're looking for a tree-change with a solid income and room to grow, you can't go past this excellent freehold business opportunity in the heart of Surat, Queensland.
Located on the gorgeous Balonne River, Surat has a 1200 catchment area and attracts around 14,000 travellers a year, which means plenty of business for this newly renovated grocery store.
- Air-conditioned building includes 140sqm of floor space with a modern kitchen, private office, separate toilet, back undercover area + 20ft storage room
- Sale also includes 2 vacant blocks of land which can be used to create more car parking or expand the business to include a cafe or hot food takeaway
- Excellent renovations and impressive cash flow
- The Pantry stocks chilled, frozen and dry goods, deli products, hot chooks, pies and sausage rolls, cold drinks, confectionary, cigarettes, fresh fruit and vegetables
- Also includes small garden section with potting mix, fertilisers, mulch, sugar cane, Avigrain products, bulk bird seed and chook feed, plus Swap and Go gas
- Training provided
- Ideal investment for a couple
The current owners bought the business in 2011 and spent some time renovating before opening 2 years ago. The shop is always busy, servicing locals, tourists, and customers from as far afield as Glenmorgan, Meandarra, and out towards St George.
Surat is a pretty and friendly community with some great amenities, including the Cobb & Co Museum, a lovely river walk and a Lions Park across the road from The Pantry. The town is very popular with travellers due to its free camping.