There's no other word to describe this great business than 'lifestyle', since it's all about boats, water and fun! Established by the current owner in 1994, it's now time for a new owner to take the helm.
- Proudly Australian owned family business
- One of the most desirable holiday and lifestyle locations in Australia
- Modern, well maintained fleet of 10 houseboats (6 included with the business, 4 under management)
- The vessels included are 5 12-berth vessels (Pacific Blue, Kalinda, Blue Bayou, Gypsea Belle and Image Anne) and the 4 berth Runaway Bear
- The vessels under management are JFS Rhyanna (8-berth), Misty Blue (9-berth), Wanderer (6-berth) and Pluto (6-berth)
- Features the only 12-berth houseboats on the Tweed River with flybridge controls
- Additional services include bait/ice, kayak hire and grocery service
- Business is fully staffed so a new owner could take over management without any boating skills
- Long-term casual staff and contractors include cleaners, handy men plus 3 experienced boat skippers
- Current staff keen to stay on under new ownership
- Very experienced current owner happy to pass on knowledge and experience
Berger Houseboat Holidays operates the most modern and spacious fleet of houseboats on the beautiful and popular Tweed River, ensuring excellent bookings and a lot of repeat business.
Standard features on all boats include solar power, gas hot water and stoves, LED lighting, electric anchor winch, LCD TV & DVD, CD player, safety gear, outdoor furniture, dingy, Esky, BBQ and more.
With a fantastic climate, close proximity to airports and some of Australia's best beaches and extremely flexible working hours, this is a true lifestyle business.