This magnificent 135 acre grazing property and motorhome farmstay is nestled in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range 20km south of Toowoomba and 2 hours west of Brisbane on the Darling Downs.
The property is used extensively for breeding and has a unique mix of grazing paddocks, cultivation dry creek flats and hill top paddocks with a good stand of timber. Enjoy an abundance of wildlife and birdlife including pink galahs.
The property features:
* Large 4 bedroom home, main with WIR, ensuite and parents retreat
* 2.7 metre wide verandahs with sweeping views
* 9ft ceilings and fans to main living areas
* Separate living and dining rooms
* Spacious octagonal family/dining room with raked ceiling and A/C
* Family room opens onto verandah
* Kitchen has views of property and large pantry
* Main bathroom with toilet and separate shower area
* Sunroom/ computer room/office which overlooks the property
* Enclosed storage room
* Upstairs laundry and separate toilet
* Commercial water softener
* Above ground swimming pool
* Large party deck perfect for entertaining.
* Landscaped gardens.
The farm has a 41ML irrigation and commercial water license, allowing owner to sell water if they choose.
'Shammah Park' a quiet pet friendly country retreat where travellers enjoy a relaxing stay at an affordable price in their own self contained caravans, campervans and motorhomes. The property has easy access from the New England Highway along a 2 km all weather gravel road that goes straight to the van/motorhome sites. Boasting 8 powered and watered sites, and a selection of unpowered sites. All sites are cleared and level. Plenty of potential to expand business.
The property is ideally positioned and centrally located within a comfortable driving radius from the many attractions in and around Toowoomba and the Darling Downs.
Don’t hesitate to take up this unique lifestyle business opportunity.