If its space, luxury and lifestyle you seek you can't go past this sensational Eyre Peninsula property, which includes 96 hectares of undulating remnant bushland with its own permanent billabong.
The added bonus is that this potential-packed property also offers you a good income. Located in picturesque Charlton Gully, Tanonga Luxury Eco Lodges and Residence supply award-winning holiday accommodation to domestic and international visitors.
- 2 award-winning, architecturally-designed luxury eco-lodges established 9 years ago
- Consistent return on investment with guests travelling from overseas, interstate, intrastate and locally
- Awarded Best New Development at the 2009 SA Tourism Awards
- Won Silver in the Luxury Accommodation category in 2010, and Bronze in 2012
- Potential to build a further two lodges and/or create an off-road bush camp (subject to council approval)
- 20 minutes from Port Lincoln; 15 minutes from the airport
- Near-new 5-bedroom residence with open plan kitchen, living and dining, 3-bay garage and undercover deck
- All dwellings on off-grid power with new batteries, solar panels and inverters
- Hardwired backup generators plus 100,000 litres of rainwater storage at the residence and 40,000 litres at each lodge
A rare find in today's crowded world this property represents an outstanding opportunity and boasts magnificent views, tranquillity, wonderful walking trails and rich flora and fauna.
Both lodges are being sold on a WIWO basis, with high-quality fixtures and fittings, including Japanese style bath, reverse cycle air-conditioning, combustion heater, solar power and more.
This would make an excellent managed investment with an onsite caretaker. Alternatively, you could live in the main residence yourself and rent out the lodges or further develop the property.
Price: $1.25 million