Earn up to $200,000 a year as a single unit franchisee.
Would you like to join a great Australian franchise success story? Now’s your chance!
The Leather Doctor has been acknowledged by the Franchise Council of Australia as a finalist in the ‘Franchisor of the Year’ awards in 2016, 2017 and 2018…so you know you’re making a great choice!
Built on the support and comradery of a father and his five sons in 1989, the Leather Doctor now has 70 franchises throughout Australia and continues to grow. You need no special skills to get started, just motivation, a willingness to learn and the desire to run your own successful business.
• Mobile service franchise providing clients with professional cleaning, repair, restoration and re-colouring for items including furniture, car/boat interiors and accessories made from leather and vinyl.
• Professionally developed advertising and proven lead generation marketing made readily available to you
• No experience necessary; the Leather Doctor’s comprehensive training program equips you with the necessary skills to successfully complete work
• Includes extensive training plus ongoing support
• Low franchise fees
• Mobile service, meaning no need to pay for or maintain a retail space
• The Leather Doctor's reputation in the Franchise community is exceptional
• Franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, including banking, IT, trades, sales, postal and the mining industry
• Achieve the perfect work-lifestyle balance with little competition, great support and plenty of customers
The Leather Doctor also partners with several national retailers, who use the services to handle warranty and insurance claims. The commercial system alone contributed to $4.5 million in work to franchisees in 2018. These jobs are managed using custom-built software so, when you join the team, there are jobs waiting for you.
Franchisees say the key benefits of choosing to become part of The Leather Doctor network are:
• I control when I work
• I earn a really good income
• I’m now enjoying a better lifestyle
• I pay low franchise fees
• I enjoy the work and it’s interesting
So, are you ready to become a successful Leather Doctor franchise owner?
ADELAIDE: South Australia is poised to become the nation’s fastest-growing economy, thanks to strong export growth and retail spending. Small business confidence is filtering through to jobs, where employment growth has continued to improve. With a boost in tourism and more than $4 billion worth of projects underway, Adelaide and the rest of the state face a strong economic future.
PRICE: $60,000 – includes the purchase of the franchise, training, extensive tool kit, and strategic marketing package and van signage application. The only additional initial outlay is the purchase of an (approved) white van. Vendor finance available.