Low rent and well equipped with a full Commercial Kitchen
The great thing about this long-established and popular Indian restaurant in Gawler is that you can easily increase the turnover immediately, simply by extending the opening hours. Currently, the restaurant only opens for dinner six nights a week.
• Established since July 2006
• Located in the heart of Gawler on the Main Street
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Extensive client base of regular customers
• More customers coming, with a new residential area being developed
• Excellent premises offering 136m2
• Lease until October 2023 with a further 10-year option
• Currently trades 5pm to 9.30pm, Tuesday to Sunday
• No restriction on trading hours.
• Liquor license
• Commercial kitchen with cool room and grease trap
• Staff car park
The current owner is retiring and opening just for dinner has suited his lifestyle. With very little competition in the area, imagine what you could do by extending the opening hours.
Offering low rent with high profits, this business is ripe for expansion, especially given the area’s predicted population and economic growth.
Gawler is the major regional centre and the fastest growing Local Government area in South Australia. It is growing at nearly 2% per annum - twice the State average – with many families and newly retired people choosing to settle here.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own this popular and much loved family restaurant.