A perfect lifestyle opportunity in a top tourism location
If it’s a lifestyle opportunity with an income you’re after, you can’t go past this amazing tea house & gift shop on the Great Ocean Road.
As cute as a button and very profitable, too, this one’s a winner!
- Amazing lifestyle opportunity in the beautiful coastal town of Aireys Inlet
- The first stop-off when travelling the Great Ocean Road
- Popular, profitable leasehold business next to the iconic Split Point lighthouse
- Loved by locals and frequented daily by domestic and overseas tourists
- Operates as a tea house, gift shop and sells home-made and fresh organic produce
- New lease offering 2x2x2
- Trading hours: 9am to 4pm in winter; 9am to 5pm in summer
- Great TripAdvisor reviews, including 4.5 stars for food and atmosphere
- Reluctant sale due to family commitments
As well as the amazing location and visual appeal of this charming business, there’s an extra bonus for the entrepreneur. The business is licensed to operate for an hour after sunset, which means a new owner could extend the evening trade.
Everything about this tea house hits the mark, from its famous scones with jam and cream, to its white clapperboard exterior and lighthouse views.
The Great Ocean Road is one of Victoria's biggest tourism drawcards, attracting growing numbers of domestic and international visitors.
An estimated 23 million visitors enjoy the iconic coastal attractions every year – including Split Point lighthouse and the Willows Tea House – pumping around $1.9 billion into the region's economy.