Established clientele, operating since June 2013. Turnover for a one-man operation is $90k- $100k. With minimal outgoings this business maintains good profits for an owner operator, but has the potential to expand.
Territory includes the historical mining towns of Creswick and Clunes, 20 minutes from Ballarat and Daylesford. Plenty of ongoing work from a well-known franchise.
• Turnover $90k - $100k. 32 – 35 hour week. Average of 10 weeks annual leave.
• Territory in strong growth area with city dwellers relocating for a rural lifestyle.
• Branded 2013 7x5 single axle trailer with ramp access, fuel storage and full side toolbox.
• Kubota Z222 commercial zero turn ride on mower. 48 inch cut, fitted with ROPS, seat belt, side throw, hydraulic height adjustment, belt driven. 450hrs regularly serviced by Kubota.
• Offers lawn and garden maintenance, gutter cleaning and landscaping. Also works with builder installing fences and decking.
• $5,000 start-up cost included in price, which covers a 6 day training course, accommodation and meals in Melbourne. On the job training by negotiation.
Price $67,875 negotiable