Modern and very busy café in same unique location for over 20 years. Annual Turnover $372,000. Run under management and fully staffed 7 days net profit $45,000 to owners.
Located in Ballina, one of the fastest growing seaside towns in Northern NSW. Just 20 minutes away from Byron Bay and 2 hours south of Brisbane, this is the perfect town for a coastal lifestyle change. Magnificent beaches line the coast and in holiday seasons are regularly fully booked, providing a steady flow of income.
• Annual Turnover $372,000. Rent $45,252. Wages (fully staffed) $114,000. Net profit $45,000
• Modern fitout, with all equipment, fittings and fixtures owned outright
• Unique position as customers can be seated just meters away from the Richmond River, yet still on the Main Street
• Clientele is well established, from elderly retirees to everyday business people, young people and tradies for their regular takeaway
• Sunday morning breakfast is extremely busy and is a definite highlight of the café
• Another highlight for the business is their well-known ice-cream with 12 varieties
• Outside footpath seats 20 with river views and inside seats 37, totalling 57 seats
• Good landlord, new lease will be negotiated with new owners
• Trading 7 days a week, 7am to 4pm. Evening trade would be very profitable, especially holiday periods
• Excellent well-trained staff in place, who can easily run café in owners absence
• Training period provided for a smooth transition
Ballina is a vibrant town, reflecting different cultures and provides all the necessary infrastructure to enjoy a perfect lifestyle. With the upgrade of the Pacific Highway and the build of one of the biggest service centres, traffic flow to the area is guaranteed.
Price $195,000 WIWO