No Competition, the only pub in town and perfect location for Motorbike Rallies and Tours. Good income and buy a home all in one for a FREEHOLD PRICE of $325,000. Excellent Turnover considerable profit, currently runs with full time staff.
The Black Stump Hotel is located in Trunkey Creek, a NSW country town rich in history and well known for its Gold Rush Days. Situated on the main route from Bathurst (40mins) to Goulburn (1.5hrs), the pub is a popular rest stop for travelers, tourists and motorbike groups out for a ride.
The pub is a key part of the local community, it’s the hub of social networking for locals and the surrounding farming district. Currently open 7 days from 12pm with flexible closing hours. The restaurant operates Friday and Saturday evenings and lunches on Saturday and Sunday. Produces an excellent turnover with little marketing in place. Untapped potential for an astute buyer to ramp up the social event calendar and make this classic country pub a must see and do experience.
• FREEHOLD includes land size 3321m2, building rebuilt in 1928 and business
• Single bar with 6 beers on tap (Glycol system)
• Coffee machine and grinder
• Fully equipped commercial kitchen
• Front porch with Ironbark tables, bench seating and large tree stumps
• Dining room seats up to 50 people
• Newly felted pool table
• 4 Accommodation rooms with bathroom/laundry
• 2 Bedroom residence with separate kitchen, bathroom, living area and slow combustion fireplace
• 2 Car garage and stable yard
Already a successful business, there is huge potential to take this hotel to the next level and the potential growth, due to the tarring/sealing of the Goulburn/Bathurst Road has already seen increases in sales.
Freehold Price $325,000 WIWO