‘Best Restaurant in Bathurst’ - Turnover: $545,000-$594,000
This standout business opportunity in Bathurst is regarded as the best restaurant in town. Cobblestone Lane Restaurant is housed in a stunning heritage-listed building overlooking the park and would benefit from exploiting the growing Sunday brunch market.
• Established for 13 years
• Cater for the higher-end market for lunch and dinner
• Recently started outside catering for functions held at the BMEC Centre - a new income stream that will continue to grow
• Turnover: 2018/19 - $545,000; 2017/18 - $594,000
• Prime position on George Street, overlooking Machattie Park and the Court House
• The leased premises are in one of the oldest buildings in Bathurst, circa 1863
• Beautiful dining room with an uncovered well in the centre
• Sale includes all fixtures and fittings
• 6 years and 7 months remaining on the lease
• Hours are currently Monday to Saturday, noon to 2pm and 6pm to 9pm
• Strong Sunday breakfast/brunch culture in Bathurst which a new owner may wish to explore
• RSA and food safety certificate required
• Training negotiable
Cobblestone Lane Restaurant is considered by many to be the best restaurant in Bathurst, offering exceptional food and service.
The restaurant currently has two full-time chefs and one full-time kitchen hand. It would be ideal if the buyer was a chef.
Price: $175,000 excluding stock (estimated at $5,000)