A well-established concept that’s suitable for franchising
Located on the west bank of the stunning Tamar River, the River Café offers not only a fabulous fully licenced restaurant, an impressive turnover and the most magnificent views, but also the opportunity to launch your own successful franchise.
Everything is in place to expand this concept, including fully developed well recognised branding, full documentation, graphics and a signage package.
- Just 40 minutes from Launceston and Devonport
- Located right on the water - arguably the best view on the Tamar River
- Seating for 90 people: 45 inside in climate-controlled comfort plus 45 outside on the extensive deck
- Huge bi-fold windows provide all diners with a spectacular river view
- Sensational chef-designed kitchen: fully stainless, with all commercial quality equipment
- Designed to deliver vast quantities of food from 3 discrete stations during peak periods, or be managed by one busy cook during quiet periods
- Excellent year-on-year growth and strongly supported by locals and tourists
- Impressive turnover plus a reputation for delivering delicious food and great coffee
- TripAdvisor’s #1 place to eat in Beauty Point for the past 5 years
- Well documented business operations including computerised menu cards, meals costing program (Cost of Goods Sold calculator), Human Resources Manual and Marketing Manual
- Well-trained, fully qualified staff
- Also includes a cosy, comfortable and modern 3-bedroom home with a new bathroom and kitchen
- Offered WIWO with an inventory guaranteed to support the current menu and staffing
- Would suit either owner operation or off-site investment
The River Café is a well-established concept suitable for franchising and includes ownership of the valuable www.therivercafe.com.au internet address plus a professional customisable website with its own booking application. The IP also includes a Facebook site with 3,000 followers and a reach of approximately 40,000 people per month and a heavily followed Instagram presence.
The quality of the website and the automated Google Adwords optimisation procedures that are in place have seen The River Café consistently take first place on Page 1 for Google searches for restaurants, places to eat, seafood restaurants, coffee shops and more in the local area.
In its 4 years of operation, The River Café has become the place to go for quality food lovers locally, and also from Launceston, Devonport, Burnie and even from as far afield as Hobart.
The business is further enhanced by its provedore that showcases a range of local art, locally-made produce and souvenirs supported by an off-licence for local wines and boutique beers and ciders.
Just 15 minutes from the best wineries, 5 minutes from the Beaconsfield Mine Museum and 100 metres from Seahorse World and Platypus House, The River Café is ideally located. In addition, there are over 4,000 residents in the local area, 137,000 from Launceston and East and 43,000 from Devonport and surrounds.
Price offers over $749,000