This is an excellent opportunity to buy your own business in a high growth area on the sought-after Mid North Coast.
Already operating very successfully, there is great potential to take this licensed bar and cafe to the next level by extending the opening hours. Beechwood Café and Bar is offered as a leasehold business. However, the building is available through negotiations with the current owners. Freehold sale will include free standing three bedroom home and the shop building.
- Excellent position in the picturesque village of Beechwood
- Cafe open daily - also sells groceries and newspapers
- Primary service liquor license
- Bar serves tap beer, wines and spirits
- Seating for 150
- Restaurant opens 7 days, and 3 nights
- Showing good growth in sales
- Beautiful function area, seating 100
- Forward bookings to December 2017
- Approval for live music - outdoors until 10pm, indoors until 11pm
- 25 year lease available
This popular, well established business boasts a wonderful location, with gorgeous river views and the famous Bago Bluff mountain vistas. There's no better place to sit and enjoy a coffee or glass of wine!
Offering fantastic food and atmosphere, Beechwood Café and Bar is loved by locals and visitors alike. You only have to read the great reviews on TripAdvisor.
Just over 5km from Wauchope, Beechwood offers a lovely environment in which to live, with everything you need close at hand. There are beautiful national parks and state forest right on your doorstep, and it's an easy drive to the coast.
Leasehold price: $379,000
Freehold price: $1.35 million