Busy Leasehold Bakery and Cafe Close To Snow Fields - Bombala, NSW
If you're looking for a career change or even a climate change, this well-established bakery and cafe certainly fits the bill. Located in the picturesque town of Bombala, this leasehold opportunity offers a fabulous country lifestyle with easy access to both the coast and the snow.
Established for over 30 years, and boasting a prime position on the main street in town, Bombala Bakery offers all the ingredients for a fabulous future!
• Turnover $900K +. Excellent profit to owners.
• Wholesale and Retail Bakery plus Café-Leasehold premises include 3 shop fronts, bakery building, flour shed and 2-bedroom unit-Current rent is $568.45 per week
• Products include bread, pies, pasties and quiches (including vegetarian), cakes, slices, sweet pastries and lots of coffee
• Supplies wholesale bread to Bombala IGA, Delegate Café & Delegate Store daily
• Also supplies the Pizza Shop, Dongwha Timber Mill, sporting events, campdrafts, schools and more
• Client base includes locals, grey nomads, tourists and skiers heading to the Thredbo or Perisher ski fields
• Catering service for Council functions, local groups, Rotary and Lions Club meetings plus private evening functions in the Dining Room at The Bakery
• All equipment, fixtures and fittings included in the price
• Staff includes full-time baker who is happy to stay on
• Training provided for a smooth transition
Bombala Bakery is already very successful, but there is also huge potential to expand the catering side of the business. There is an option to buy the freehold building, too.
The current owners are selling to spend more time with family on their farm.