All the hard work has been done on this near-new lifestyle business and substantial freehold property. Even so, with 3 lots that can be subdivided (subject to government and council approvals), the sky's the limit!
Beds on the Barwon offers camping and caravanning facilities, and luxury cabins, all overlooking the stunning Barwon River.
- 4 luxury cabins, including 1 disability-friendly, plus approval for 2 more
- All cabins feature reverse cycle air-conditioning, king bed, queen sofa/lounge, kitchenette and Crimsafe front verandahs
- 20 powered caravan sites with room to expand
- Unlimited unpowered sites
- Fully equipped onsite caravans
- Liquor licence
- Town water
- Excellent facilities, including new amenities block
- Established gardens with lovely trees and birdlife
- Camp kitchen, BBQ, undercover dining area, plus fire pit
- Luxury Queenslander-style homestead with 4 bedrooms, 3 toilets, 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living and dining opening to gauze enclosed back verandah
- Homestead could be converted into a restaurant / bar with manager's accommodation
- Could also be used for group bookings
- 24m x 8m shed/workshop
- Excellent turnover
- Website: www.bedsonthebarwon.com.au
This is a stunning area to call home, offering a multitude of outdoor activities, including fishing, yabbying, swimming, kayaking, bushwalking and bird-watching.
Many big events are held in the locality, including the Bre Big Fish annual fishing competition over the June Long Weekend, the annual Field Day, and RSL Club Rodeo. Move in and make this lovely lifestyle business your own, or bring your big plans and expand!