Two businesses at one location, but each with their own entrance and quirky style.
This trendy Kustom Kulture Barber shop has been established for 4.5 years. Situated in the heart of Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley, a mecca of quirky cafes and restaurants, art, shopping and nightlife. There’s always something happening in the Valley, it’s a real social experience and this business benefits from its prime location.
The Barber shop draws customers in, not only for its Old Skool services but its Retro-inspired 50’s style look. Offering full barber services, including traditional cutthroat shaves, beard trims, style cuts and all topped off with a hot towel and a choice of beverage.
Fortitude Valley is an Entertainment Precinct in the heart Brisbane CBD. Now open to the public is their third laneway; California Lane. A unique pedestrian thoroughfare filled with eateries, bars and quirky shops. The owner of the business has taken advantage of this, by recently opening a Tiki Bar at the rear of the Barber shop. A quaint retro tiki bar complete with thatched roof, bright colours and palm-patterned furniture which spill out into the laneway. Fully licensed and serving signature cocktails based on original recipes, craft beers, and traditional main stream classics.
• Fully licensed Barber shop by day and Tiki bar at night
• Turnover $200k + Will increase with the recent introduction of the Tiki Bar
• Booking App for easy booking ahead of time service or walk-ins are welcome
• Prime location in busy hub of Brisbane’s Culture District
• Low overheads and only one rent to pay but two income streams
• Ideal business for a motivated couple who enjoy socialising and love the city life
• Only on the market due to partnership break up
This business will continue to grow and is now being offered for sale due to a sudden change in owners circumstances. Reap the rewards from the foundation that has already been set out for an astute buyer!
Price $120,000 Neg WIWO