Established by current owners in April 2013, operating Monday to Friday from 3.30pm in State School Terms only.
The business focuses on teaching the fundamentals and extension of Literacy and Numeracy, with other subjects available by request. The business has grown steadily to trade with current student numbers at 45 pupils / week (Approx. 55 tutoring sessions).
• Predominately teach Years 1 to 12 in Maths and English, other subjects by request and tutors’ applicability
• Tutor Centre operates from a purpose built area of the owners residence in Hawthorne
• There are 12 schools in the immediate vicinity of the centre
• Flexibility to relocate centre or a 12 month lease can be negotiated with owners
• Excellent qualified tutors in place, with current owner only tutoring on a needs basis
• 45 Students enrolled, 75% for over 12 months and some as long as 6 years, showing longevity in the program
• Potential to increase student numbers considerably by boosting current marketing, networking in the community, adding other subjects and there is a huge demand for dyslexia learning and special needs areas
• Excellent website with Google AdWords campaign in place approx. spend $250 a month
• All resources, furniture and procedure manuals are provided to continue program
• Not a franchise therefore no royalties to pay or territory bound
• Handover period provided with extended support offered by wage negotiation
This business is ideal for a qualified teacher who holds a Blue Card or the perfect boost for a current educational business. Huge growth potential, as current owners only operating to suit their needs and lifestyle. Full financials and inventory list available to genuine enquiries.
Price $79,000 negotiable