This well established leasehold enterprise would be a great investment for a mechanic or tyre fitter looking to buy his or her own business. Tread Marx Tyre & Mechanical is located in the busy city of Bundaberg, and is all set up to be franchised if the new owner desires.
- Established for 4 years
- Standout location in busy complex with other major stores
- Long lease
- Services include tyres, all mechanical repairs, servicing (including log book), brakes and suspension, batteries, mobile RWC
- Stocks all tyre brands - Kumho the main brand
- 4-bay workshop with reception area, lunchroom and toilet
- Equipment, including hoists, workshop equipment, tools, wheel aligner, wheel balancer, tyre fitting machine, computers, and more
- 2 full-time staff, plus owner and a casual book-keeper
- Established website and Facebook
- Approximately $25,000 stock
Tread Marx Tyre & Mechanical is an integral part of the local community and enjoys loyal customer support. Being an independent family business - rather than part of a huge corporation - the business is well liked and trusted.
The current owner only works part-time, so there is potential to put in more hours and further grow the business should you wish. Alternatively, maintain the status quo and enjoy a fabulous lifestyle in this popular Queensland centre.
Known as the Southern Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Bundaberg offers easy access to the islands, and the nearby town of Bargara is a popular holiday destination. There are plenty of beaches to choose from, and the city is close to magnificent National Parks.
The current owner wishes to pursue other interests, so be quick to grab this excellent opportunity.
Leasehold price: $175,000 + SAV negotiable