Turnover: Approx. $240,000 – Established 31 Years
With an outstanding reputation for unbeatable service, quality and the best prices, Excel Built-ins is a proudly Newcastle-owned business established 31 years ago. The business has served the current owner very well but, at 74 years of age, he’s ready to retire!
• Manufactures and installs all types of joinery, including kitchen cupboards
• Services include custom-designed, colour-coordinated wardrobe & storage systems, mirrors, sliding or hinged Federation doors and complimentary range of routed doors, full painting service
• All machinery, S C M Panel Saw, Holzer 1310 Sprint Edgebander and numerous hand tools included in the sale
• Also includes 1990 Holden Rodeo with 3400 tray, 2006Toyota SLWB Van Toyota Forklift
• Located in Cardiff Industrial Estate - majority of suppliers are close at hand
• 3 x 3 lease
• Currently trading 8am - 5pm
• Trade License /Business Registration required
• Offering up to 3 months’ training to ensure a smooth handover
• Business is well established and has a very good reputation
Located at the mouth of the Hunter River, the harbour city of Newcastle is the second most populated area in NSW. It is a rich and vibrant centre with a growing population and healthy economy, with the Port of Newcastle a major export port.
With an increasingly diversified economy, Newcastle is responsible for around 28% of regional NSW’s economic output. It also offers an excellent range of health and educational facilities, restaurants and entertainment, shops and services.
Price: $200,000 negotiable plus Stock