Family Lifestyle Freehold Property and Business.....
'Wow' is probably the word you're looking for here, as this is a standout business/lifestyle opportunity, comprising:
- Freehold 17-acre property with 2 titles and 2 large billabongs
- 700m of Bruce Highway frontage with great exposure
- Freehold shop/cafe with bitumen driveway and plenty of parking
- Double storey, fully air-conditioned 3 Bedroom residence
- Separate 2 bedroom dwelling, ideal teenage or in-law retreat
- Various shedding including 15m x 7.5m shed with a/c and a 24m x 12m powered shed
- 4 x 5000 gallon poly rainwater tanks + 6000 gallon Permacrete tank with pump
- Large variety of fruit trees
- Picnic area and children's playground
Located approximately 1.5 hours from Mackay, 2.5 hours from Rockhampton, 45 minutes from major shopping at Sarina, and just a few minutes from Carmila. The location is a fantastic mix of bush and beach, with exceptional boating and fishing on the doorstep.
Offering dual access off the Bruce Highway Flaggy Rock Cafe is a popular tourist stop, famous for its home-made pies, fruit products and ice creams. Very easy to run by husband and wife, open 7.30am-4pm, serving all-day breakfast, brunch and lunch. The business also incorporates a shop front, dining area and bathroom facilities, souvenir sales and overnight parking.
Solid business with a good income for a family and easy to operate working from home in a picturesque lifestyle location.