2018 Profits to owner/operators $160k approx - Perfect for a husband and wife team. Sale includes 4 bedroom residence.
We are proud to present this well established Post Office in the town of Cundletown NSW.
Established in 1893, this business has stood the test of time and has strong and loyal local customer base. This business would be ideal for a husband and wife team and with the 4 bedroom residence as part of the sale, there is room for the whole family. As mentioned, the sale of Cundletown Post Office includes a substantial freehold with a residence on a large and prominent corner site. The Post Office is fitted out to Australia Post requirements and specifications.
With no competition, this long-established business is perfectly placed to cash in on the massive Brimbin New Town development, which will see around 8,000 new homes being built, attracting about 22,000 people to the area. This is the perfect time to buy, with the huge New Town development underway.
This Licensed Post Office provides all normal Australia Post Services, including New Passports and Passports renewals. Western Union money Transfer etc. The income is very consistent and increasing annually.
With the recent changes made to the Index commission payments as well as the Bank@Post agreement, the financial futures for Licensed Post Offices is looking positive.
The business has recently been upgraded to an EIS (Extended Identity Services) Office, this means that the business can now handle Tax File Number Applications, Land Title registrations, Safework cover cards etc.
• There are 329 private post boxes installed or which 190 are currently occupied. There is room to install additional private boxes if required.
• Business serves around 200 customers a day.
• 2018 Financial Years Profits to working owners of approximately $160,000.
• Package includes freehold 940m2 block with an historic 2-storey brick building, Post Office plus 4-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom residence with enclosed outdoor area, large shed, 2 garages and workshop.
• Equipped with one good size counter with two Australia Post Epos machines, two bar scanner, two Electric Drawers, two label printers and one A/P passport and identification camera.
• Open Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
• Run by the current owners for nearly 29 years – no other staff.
• Training available – owners retiring.
Break up of Sales Price:
Business Price $470,000 + SAV
Total investment $1,200,000 + SAV
Business Finance Available