This excellent freehold business in Dover, Tasmania, was already looking like a great investment – and it just got even better! Already a successful Wood-fired Pizza Restaurant & Bar, it now has NO COMPETITION, as Dover no longer has a pub.
• Prominent main road frontage in growing tourism area
• Original 1920s Colonial-style building with modern refit
• Property could be easily partially converted to include a residence
• Established restaurant & bar with commercial kitchen, quality equipment and Grand Mere French pizza oven
• Indoor and outdoor dining for 60-plus customers
• Great bar area with general liquor licence plus potential for bottle shop
• Very popular venue with locals and visitors
• Current owners retiring after 12 years
• Offer Walk-In, Walk-Out
This outstanding enterprise in far south Tassie is stacked with great features, packed with potential and can operate free of competition. All the hard work has been done to establish and improve the business, making it ready for a new owner to take it to the next level.
The picturesque fishing village of Dover, with its beaches, pastoral scenery and amazing local produce, is a wonderful place to call home.
Offers over $500K