T/O $1.9Mil. Rent less than 5% of T/O. Approval to add Lotto – it’s a sure bet!
The more you learn about Myall Street Mini Mart in East Dubbo, the more you’re going to want it! Already the only convenience store and takeaway in the area, the ability to expand and add Lotto makes it the perfect investment.
- Mini supermarket plus takeaway food and catering service
- Prominent main road position, next to school and residential homes
- Long established business in a highly populated area
- The only takeaway food outlet in the area
- Wide range of customers throughout the area
- Also sells cigarettes and tobacco products
- Approved to add Lotto, substantially boosting revenue
- Very large premises (3 shops combined) with potential to also lease adjoining shop
- Premises include office, cool room, store room, kitchen
- Rent $1500 per week
- Turnover for 2017/18: $1.9 million; Gross profit: $448,755
- Hours: Monday to Saturday, 6am to 7pm; Sunday, 7am to 2.30
Myall Street Mini Mart has been the area’s local convenience store for many years and, with no competition, continues to grow and thrive. The ideal business for a husband-and-wife team with casual help, it has the option of adding Lotto services, as the next-door newsagency has recently closed.
Already a large store with a great layout, an astute buyer may wish to add the adjoining premises to the lease and turn the business into an IGA store.
Dubbo is experiencing the largest population growth of any local government area in Western NSW, due to an increase in births and many new residents moving to the area.
Now’s the time to make this excellent leasehold business your own and take advantage of the area’s expansion.
Asking Price $450,000 + SAV