What a fantastic opportunity to make the move to beautiful Lake Macquarie, with a well established catering business all set up to fund your new lifestyle. Grinners Catering has been run by the same owners for 20 years, and has an excellent reputation for quality and service. Last year's turnover was over $438,000.
- Family run, standalone mobile catering business
- Commercial kitchen in main road location
- Plenty of parking plus separate office
- Freshly renovated 2-bedroom home, with storage room
- Trained staff already in place
- Uniforms, 2 vans plus mobile cool room included
- Bookings and long-term contracts in place
- Training provided
- Kitchen/office lease: $350/week
- House lease: $350/wk for 12 months lease
The current owners have loved running this business. Now they feel it's time to hand it over to a buyer with the energy to take it to the next level.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a couple or family to run their own enterprise, whilst living in such a sought-after location.
As a suburb of Lake Macquarie, Fennell Bay is perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of Sydney. And yet it's less than two hours to the CBD if you wish to visit. Just south of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie is a saltwater lake, four times the size of Sydney Harbour. All the amenities you need are here, along with a plethora of water-based activities and stunning surrounds.
Leasehold price: $250,000