Average weekly turnover: $10,000
The Usual Place is no ordinary café. Boasting a unique setting and an excellent turnover, it is a vibrant, successful eatery with an alcohol licence, indoor and outdoor dining and plenty of returning customers.
- Established in April 2018
- Fantastic setting in the refurbished former Townhead Church, at the junction of Academy Street and Lover’s Walk
- Stunning architectural features, including stained glass windows
- Fully accessible entry and facilities
- Extensive range of breakfast choices, light meals, cakes, coffee, drinks and more
- Part of the Inspired Community Enterprise Trust
Partnered with Uber, Deliveroo and Menuolog
Parking beside and behind the restaurant
Modern meeting and training rooms available for hire
Hours: Monday to Wednesday, 11am - 2.30pm & 5pm - 9.30pm; Thursday to Saturday, 11am - 2.30pm & 5pm - 2am; Sunday, 11am - 2.30pm & 5pm - 10pm
The Inspired Community Enterprise Trust was set up in 2011 to provide training and employment opportunities for young people with additional support needs and build better community relationships.
Extensively refurbished, this fabulous old building now houses this large contemporary café, kitchen area, meeting and training rooms. The project enjoys extensive financial support and the café has a growing customer base of locals and tourists.