Turnover: $200,000 – Famous for cooking for the Indian Prime Minister
What a great opportunity to take over one of Victoria’s best-known Indian Restaurants in the affluent Melbourne suburb of Hampton. Established in 1989, Indian Express has little competition and a very loyal clientele.
• One of Melbourne’s finest Indian eateries
• Bayside location in high socio-economic area
• Outstanding reputation for freshness and quality
• WIWO – sale includes all STOCK (approx. value $12,000), all FIXED equipment (approx. value $70,000) and all moveable appliances - utensils, grinders, furniture etc (approx. value $10,000)
• Lease – 5 x 5 with possible 5-year extension
• Currently trades Tuesday to Saturday, 12pm-2.30pm and 5pm-8.30pm. The buyer could extend opening times to increase turnover
• Food Safety, Registration of business, business name and other formalities will be duly transferred to the buyer, subject to legal verification without any liability
• No competition in the immediate vicinity and no takeaway
• Selling due to retirement
Currently the restaurant is easily run by the owners with casual kitchen help as needed. This business offers many advantages, having had a single owner since its launch in 1989 and a very loyal clientele in an affluent area.