Just 20 minutes from beautiful Bright, and located at the foot of famous Mt Hotham, Bella's Cafe offers a wonderful tree-change with a good income and a home included.
An excellent investment for a husband and wife team, Bella's attracts a wide range of customers, including grey nomads, motorbike touring groups, 4x4 groups, cyclists, and hikers and day trippers from surrounding tourist towns. Being the last cafe before you head up Mt Hotham, the cafe enjoys a bustling ski trade in winter.
- Currently open 5 days a week, Thursday to Monday, for breakfast and lunch
- Opens 7 days a week during summer school holidays
- Caters for private functions and special events, there is potential for further growth
- Seating is currently 24 inside and 28 outside
- Liquor license is for 75 patrons, 11am - 11pm
- Fully equipped kitchen, with walk-in cool room, 5-door freezer, commercial 6 shelf oven, double grill, espresso machine, marble benches, 10 litre fryer, cold counter, dishwasher and glass washer, and more
- Acting group performs every 3 months
- Lease includes 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment with study, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room
- Low rent ($2812.33 inc GST) with new 3 year lease signed in May 2016
- Gross earnings last financial year - $117,000
- Training and support provided during transition
Harrietville is a wonderful community that welcomes newcomers with open arms and the current mother-and-daughter owners of this business have enjoyed their time here.