Located just 40 minutes from Brisbane, and an hour from the Gold Coast, this well established leasehold business offers an excellent income and lifestyle plus great expansion opportunities. There is never any shortage of customers here, as Ipswich is an area of high pool and spa ownership.
- Established pool/spa supplies and maintenance business for 20 years.
- Solid customer base with massive potential to grow
- Private customers plus Government, commercial and real estate contracts
- Prime corner shop position on one of Ipswich's busiest streets
- Every type of pool equipment from cleaning products to pool pumps, filters and pool cleaners
- Range of pool chemicals, pool equipment, pool accessories and toys, and spare parts
- Package includes 2 vehicles, stock, tools, storage container, bulk tanks, computer and more
- Good lease
Ipswich is the fastest growing city in Queensland, and its population is set to hit 435,000 by 2031. Leading the way with accelerated NBN rollout, many more businesses are moving to the area, with 56,000 more jobs expected to be created.
As the population grows, along with the local economy, pool and spa ownership is also set to rise, making this business a very viable investment.
Ipswich is well served by shops and services, educational and medical facilities, and major sports facilities, including Willowbank Raceway, making this one of the best lifestyle businesses you'll come across.
Leasehold price: $249,000 + stock