Boasting one of the best locations in Australia - as well as a huge increase in profit - this busy freehold convenience store and takeaway is perfectly positioned to capture the constant tourist trade.
One hour from Normanton and two from Blackbull, Karumba Point sits at the mouth of the Norman River, on the year-round Grey Nomad trail. Extremely popular with caravaners, campers and fishermen, this friendly rural town in the gulf of Queensland is bursting with charm and seaside hospitality.
There are so many options when it comes to choosing a fishing spot, you'll want to stay forever - especially as Karumba Point is known as the grunter capital of the world, whether you prefer lure, fly or bait!
- Refurbished freehold store/takeaway plus separate 4-bedroom home
- Top location, just 500m from the busiest boat ramp in town
- Profit and loss up by 300%
- Sells everything - hardware, tackle and bait, groceries and more
- Health department-approved kitchen
- Great menu, includes barista-made coffees, locally caught Gulf fish, burgers, sandwiches, salads
- Lockable ice freezer + walk-in cool room
- 2 large storage sheds for stock
- Covered outdoor dining + new porta-loo for patrons
This excellent investment package has the lot - a successful freehold business, a lovely large home plus, best of all, the perfect location for the family that loves the great outdoors.
Leasehold option available.