Turnover: $540,000 – Close to Byron Bay – One hour’s flight from Sydney
Shorty’s would have to be one of the best hospitality businesses on the market right now. Located between Ballina and Byron Bay, Lennox Head is a popular beach town which attracts many thousands of visitors every year.
• Currently the only cocktail and tapas bar in Lennox Head
• Potential to open 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner with opportunity to expand next door
• Excellent main street location
• Established for 7 years - proof of consistent yearly growth
• Specializes in tapas, cocktails, wine and craft beer
• Wide range of customers of all ages and demographics
• Strong local following ensuring good profits throughout the winter months
• Many tourists during the holidays and summer months
• Venue seats approximately 70 with extra waiting areas at the bar, including both indoor and outdoor courtyard seating
• Current restaurant license with an exemption to serve alcohol without food
• Business set up for an experienced hospitality manager to run
• Sales includes all kitchen and bar equipment
• New 3 x 3 lease term
• Efficient POS and front-of-house systems in place
• Contacts with local, trusted and reliable suppliers and tradespeople
Shorty’s is very well known in Lennox and consistently receives excellent reviews on all social media, being the #1 TripAdvisor restaurant in Lennox for over a year. Currently this business closes for 6 weeks of the year for holidays, ensuring a great work/life balance for new owners if they choose to keep the business hours the same.
The current owners are offering a generous changeover period with one owner willing to stay on for further training if required, or alternatively WIWO if preferred.