AWARD-WINNING LEASEHOLD RESTAURANT AND WINE BAR ON FAMOUS GOLD COAST STRIP
If you're searching for a hospitality business that practically runs itself - due to outstanding staff and an excellent reputation - this is it!
Chill on Tedder enjoys a high standing in the Gold Coast hospitality community, and is well supported by Gold Coast Tourism. It also boasts a prime location, in the famous Tedder Avenue restaurant strip at Main Beach.
- Established for over 10 years
- Award-winning Modern Australian Cuisine
- Indoor and outdoor seating for up to 55 guests
- Run by world class chef Daran Glasgow and partner Leesa Huth since 2006
- 80% repeat clientele from surrounding areas, interstate and internationally
- Chill on Tedder is available for private dinners, corporate parties or any special celebration
- Winner of many awards, including Australia Good Food Guide's 2013, 2014 and 2015 2 Chef Hats
- Superb corner position in popular dining strip
- Courtyard area
- Trades 7 days a week
- All equipment included
- Employs 5 full-time staff and 6 casuals
- 6 months' training
Chill on Tedder recently won a Local Favorite 2016 Award on The Culture Trip - the biggest culture site in the world, featuring the best guides for travel tips, restaurants, hotels and more. The restaurant was also featured in the new Jetstar In-flight magazine.
With such an outstanding reputation, established clientele and a busy location, this is an excellent investment for a buyer keen to own their own restaurant.