Turnover: $200k-250k. 4 tanks with room for more.
Check out the great price on this well-established, fully equipped floatation centre in busy Bayside. Currently operating at around 30% of capacity with 4 tanks, it’s got the potential to grow and grow!
• Established for 3.5 years
• Fully equipped (turnkey) with room for 2 more floatation tanks
• Extensive client base of all ages
• Fully furnished with a live vertical garden, plenty of shelving plus secure parking and storage facilities outside of the 180m2
• Includes all technical hardware and consumables, including a commercial washer and dryer
• Less than 200m from a major Bayside intersection, surrounded by non-competitive businesses
• Next to a newly built large apartment complex with a proposed medical clinic at ground level.
• Current lease runs until April 2020 with options to extend
• Open 6 days a week (closed Tuesday). No trading restrictions so opening hours at owner’s discretion
• Training provided
With floatation therapy quickly becoming mainstream, this is the perfect time to step into this growing business. Turning over up to $250,000 at just 30% capacity, you don’t need to be a genius to see the potential here.
With a large social media following, an established name and unbeatable location, you could turn this into a 6-tank centre, increase traffic through marketing campaigns, lease out the spare space, or introduce complementary services, such as infra-red sauna and massage.
Pregnancy and moving to a new house away from the business location has prompted this sale.
Price: Offers over $150,000 + SAV