Turnover: Approx $8,000/week – 500% boost over Easter and Christmas
There’s nothing fishy about this business, except the name and the products! Boasting an excellent turnover and little to no competition, the rent is just $600 per week for an internal shop in a busy shopping centre. Act now to capitalise on the upcoming summer months and Christmas season.
Selling quality fresh fish and seafood sourced from the Melbourne Seafood Centre, this is the perfect WIWO opportunity where you can make your own hours or expand your current business.
• Centrally placed location in one of the biggest population growth corridors in Australia
• Established by the current owner 4.5 years ago
• All equipment currently in use will remain for the shop to open and run immediately, including scales, register, ice machine, walk-in fridge and walk-in freezer
• Established client base of older and family clients that enjoy seafood with customers coming both locally and from surrounding suburbs
• Located between a Butcher and Bakery, the business is well positioned
• Just over 3 years remaining on the current lease, with an option to renew for a further 5 years
• Rent is only $2,686.67 per month plus GST which is exactly $620 per week + GST - one of the lowest rents you will find anywhere located inside a shopping centre
There are also a couple of other ‘perks’ that come with this lease;
• Currently trading 7 days a week from 8.30am to 6pm (9.30am to 4pm on Sunday)
• No specific certificates required to run this business, except the usual PrimeSafe certificate
• Strong financial performance with a boost of approx. 500% revenue at Easter and Christmas
The business can run with 1-2 employees, with 5-6 needed for peak periods. Current owner wishes to relocate.
Reduced Priced at $110,000 for quick sale