The Royal Hotel in Mirrool, Freehold and business is up for sale, $360,000 will buy you a home, an income and a piece of history. This iconic beauty takes prime position in town with no competition within a 20km radius. Provides a good income for a working couple and is easily run with a few casual staff on busy periods.
• Servicing the town residents, local farmers, popular truck stop and travellers on the Newell Highway plus bike groups and car clubs
• Sponsors of the local football club also provides good trade on home games and meetings
• Mirrool hosts The Silo Kick the second Saturday in October which brings around 600 people to town
• Mirrool is also currently trialling Movies projected on the silos which bring up to 300 people to town once a month
• Freehold including all equipment and furniture
• Mirrool is a small town on the Newell Highway, 90kms North of Narrandera, 105kms west of Wagga Wagga, 110kms east of Griffith and 47kms south of West Wyalong.
• Trading 7 days a week from 12pm to close, Restaurant open for lunch and dinner
• Liquor license is needed so a clear police record is required to obtain license
• 2 weeks training period provided for smooth transition
The current owners are regretfully only selling due to ill health, so here’s an opportunity to buy a stunning old world architectural beauty for a home and an income that won’t break the bank balance!
Freehold Price $360,000 negotiable