If you're searching for the perfect business - one that delivers a steady income for just three days' work a week - here it is.
Located around Moruya, NSW, it could be that you already live in the State, or you're keen to make a tree-change.
- Established Dairy Farmers franchise
- Covers area around Moruya, Broulee, Mossy Point and Tomakin
- Currently run 3 days a week
- Approximately $500,000 in sales per year
- Sells Dairy Farmers milk, cream, custard, soy milk, Daily Juice, Berri, Just Juice, Vitasoy, Moove, Dare and Classic
- Includes 2015 Isuzu 300 refrigerated truck (37700km/under warranty) - buyer takes over finance
- 5 years left on Dairy Farmers contract
Dairy Farmers is Australia's most trusted milk brand, established in 1900, so you can be sure you're buying into a strong company. Choosing a franchise is a good alternative to starting a new venture. You are still your own boss, but working with an established brand, with access to proven marketing techniques.
And where better to make your move than the charming community of Moruya, the country heart of Eurobodalla. Located between the ocean and the wilderness, you have easy access to mountains and forest, rivers and beaches, boating and fishing, locals arts and colourful markets.
The current owners are moving on to a new project, so now is the time to act.