Given the price, location and extensive customer base, this established battery and parts store in Moree is an excellent investment. With full training provided, you’ll be earning from Day 1, and the current owner is happy to stay on part-time if you desire.
- Business established for 24 years
- Prime location in this busy, progressive town
- Outstanding reputation and trading history
- Established clientele
- Sells batteries for agricultural and industrial machinery, trucks and equipment
- Also for cars and 4WDs, caravans and marine, motorbikes and mobility scooters, mobile phones, tools, cameras, watches, camping equipment, and solar powered equipment
- Excellent stock turnover
- Authorised Engel fridge repairer with sales
- Sole retailer for Safeguard Cargo Nets
- More than 210 battery sizes
This business would suit a variety of buyers, and would be great for a family. It is the leading battery specialist retailer in the area, known for not only its extensive stock, but also the knowhow and accessories to help customers with battery set-up, replacement and diagnostics.
Moree is a great town, with many natural assets, allowing it to produce a huge range of products for domestic consumption and export.
Located at the junction of the Newell and Gwydir Highways, on the banks of the Mehi River, Moree is easily accessible to the Coast & Brisbane along with Sydney. There’s an excellent choice of schools, shops, clubs and medical services, making it an ideal choice for families.