Located in a great catchment area, servicing Mount Lawley, Inglewood, Highgate, Maylands, Bedford and East Perth.
Plus Fitness offers an unbeatable opportunity for someone keen to get into the fitness industry. Already well-established and part of a successful, award-winning Australia-wide brand.
Plus Fitness Mount Lawley offers a new owner profits around $200,000 a year – more if owner-operated as the club is currently fully staffed with long-term and experienced staff.
- Plenty of room for growth of membership
- Over 450 square meters of training space and plenty of equipment to accommodate peak times
- 4 experienced and well-established personal trainers with different skill sets
- Long-term lease in place with great options
- Price includes all equipment and stock
- Plus Fitness has 250 locations Australia-wide
- Excellent training and support provided; option for current owner to mentor in initial stages
- Fast-growing and sustainable industry
The fitness industry has grown steadily over the past few years, largely stimulated by affordable 24/7 gyms such as Plus Fitness, the increasing health consciousness and a growing obesity problem in Australia.
Affordability and accessibility are key factors in attracting new members. Industry revenue is expected to continue growing, at around 5.3%, especially with an ever-growing ageing population seeking affordable fitness.
Now’s the time to make your move and this is the way to do it; why risk going out on your own when you can enjoy the support and marketing of a major Australian franchiser? Opportunities like this don’t come along that often.