Located 15mins from Byron Bay. Stacks of potential and a $300,000+ turnover.
This very unique opportunity includes a long-established timber furniture and cabinetry business (The Timber Slab factory) plus a separate residence, on 1.13 hectares of land – the site of the historic Livingstone’s Crossing.
Already a popular tourist attraction, there is unlimited potential here to expand, by adding new products and opening a café (subject to council approval).
- An iconic Mullumbimby business and tourist attraction with an excellent reputation
- Established for 30 years, with Australian and International clients
- Ideally positioned on the edge of Mullumbimby, a short walk to Mullumbimby High School and the town centre
- Fully operational factory produces solid timber furniture and cabinetry
- Services include timber kitchens, shop fit-outs, one-off pieces of furniture and more
- Huge stock pile of ethically sourced local and exotic timbers
- Includes $100,000 of machinery and $400,000 of retail stock
- Premises include a large showroom and gallery, workshops, storage shed, staff rooms & kitchen facilities
- The gallery features an exceptional collection of furniture, carvings, sculpture, paintings, home and giftware
- Opens Monday to Saturday
- There is also a separate 2-bedroom residence onsite
- 2 full-time cabinet-makers willing to stay on
- Turnover is currently $300,000 to $400,000
- Potential to open a café, subject to council approval
- Backs onto the picturesque Mullumbimby Creek, regenerated rainforest, flat paddocks & a small orchard
- Run as is, develop further or launch your own project
This business and property are quite unique and very well known for its hand-crafted masterpieces.
Selected to create the Seven Nations Spears for the Opening Ceremony in the Sydney Olympics, The Timber Slab Factory’s client list is a Who's Who of celebrities, sporting idols and top Australian corporations.
The business also offers woodworking-related courses and workshops, something that could be further developed if the new owner desired.
Ticking all the boxes when it comes to location, longevity, reputation and inclusions, this is an amazing opportunity that should be very seriously considered.
Price: $1.8 million WIWO