If you're looking for a real Aussie pub to invest in, this is it! And given its location - in the centre of a popular tourist hub - there'll be no shortage of customers coming through your door!
- Easily run by a husband and wife team
- Excellent reputation for service, meals and accommodation
- 1.5 hours from the coast
- Located close to tourist attractions, including Cania Gorge and Kroombit Tops National Parks
- Surrounding forestry trails attract 4WD and motorcycle groups to the area/pub
- Freshly painted ready for new owners
- Separate manager's quarters with new ensuite.
Given the area, there's plenty of potential here to further boost turnover, especially by targeting the grey nomad market. This great business already has an excellent reputation and loyal clientele, so the options are endless. Located nearby is the stunning Kalpowar State Forest, which is home to a huge hoop pine plantation, and idyllic bush camping spots.
Mungungo is well placed to access the city of Bundaberg, along with the coastal towns of Bargara and Burnett Heads. A 2.5 hour drive will take you to the delightful seaside town of 1770. Hervey Bay - with its easy access to Fraser Island - is just over 3 hours away. You'll find schools, shops, sporting facilities, swimming pool, golf club and more at Monto, just 12km away.