This is a rare business to come across, especially given its outstanding reputation and $2 million a year turnover. With secure long-term contracts in place, and a top location, you won't want to miss this one!
Mangan Contracting was launched by the current owners in 2003, starting life as a machinery-based contracting company, specialising in the establishment and maintenance of forestry areas.
Over the years it has grown and evolved into a diverse enterprise, with three offices and 19 skilled staff.
Provides services to Councils, Mining, Gas, and Infrastructure sectors
Services include mowing, pruning, slashing and spraying in selected areas along the East Coast
Other services include:
- Forestry and re-vegetation
- Planting, seedling holding area
- Small civils and drainage
- Emergency works - fire & flood
- Consulting to industry groups
- Projects in suburban and remote areas across Queensland and NSW
- Recent growth has seen the opening of 3 fully operational offices - Nanango, Ingham and Elliott River
- Large fleet of equipment
- Approved Safety systems in place
- Clients include major companies, like Anglo American Coal, Santos Gas, Hancocks Qld Plantations
- Owners happy to stay on for training for smooth transition
This is a very well set up and established business, with the right credentials in place to work with major clients well into the future. The current long-term contracts will give the new owner revenue security.
The current owners have always used external accountants and business advisors, so compliance and properly prepared audited books are a given.
Price: $1.8 million negotiable all inclusive