Award-winning solar business showing year-on-year growth. YTD Profits (6 months) $165,700, Asking Price $250,000
Established in 1953, Solahart has been a trusted name in Australian solar for 66 years. Solahart Far South Coast commenced as a dealership in 2007 and has since won many state and national awards, whilst growing an impressive data base of customers.
* Covers a huge area from Batemans Bay to the Victorian border and inland to the Great Dividing Range
* Business can be located anywhere in the dealership area
* Supplies and installs solar hot water systems for residential and commercial customers
* Services solar hot water systems and could also service PV power systems.
* Supplies and installs solar PV power systems for residential and commercial customers
* All work subcontracted to licenced tradesmen
* Income this financial year to January 31, 2019 was $538,700; income to June 30, 2018 financial year was $720,500
* Net profit after expenses (excluding wages and vehicle running costs) to January 31, 2019 was $165,700; to June 30, 2018 it was $153,300
* Work hours would generally be office hours
Training available at handover
Solahart Far South Coast was added to the owner’s existing plumbing business in 2007. Both businesses have become extremely busy, making it difficult to run both, hence the sale.
The solar industry is growing at a rapid rate, making this the perfect time to buy this business. More than 2 million Australian households now have rooftop solar, and the average system size continues to grow as residential battery systems gets popular.
The rapid growth is being driven by several factors, including Australia’s rising electricity prices driving more businesses to install solar systems to offset their running costs and the possible introduction of Government incentives.
The specialist team of plumbers and apprentices at Solahart Far South Coast has earned an outstanding reputation for quality and service, which the buyer can take advantage of. The business has also won several Solahart customer care awards, including 2008/9 Rising Star National Dealer Award, 2009/10 NSW/ACT State Dealer of the year Award, 2009/10 National Dealer of the Year Runner-Up, 2011 NSW Outstanding Customer Service Award, 2011 National Outstanding Customer Service Award and several achievement awards.
With the Far South Coast area growing at a very rapid rate, it’s beautiful coastline and climate, now is a great time to reap the rewards of this business.