Well-known brand. Gross turnover $200,000+ - Net approx. $55,000.
If you’re looking to run your own hair and beauty salon, there’s no better opportunity than this. With a loyal following built up over 20 years – and a fabulous location – this one won’t be on the market for long.
• Prime position in a boutique shopping village in the heart of the Central Coast
• Funky newly renovated salon, Modern and spacious with a fantastic atmosphere
• 7 stations, 3 comfortable basins plus a beauty room that’s sub-let
• Plenty of off-street parking for clients and staff – plus a bus stop at the door
• Consistent and loyal client base built up over 20 years - Well-known brand in the area
• Small team of enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced stylists, including 1 F/T plus 2 casuals, working approximately 20 hours a week each
• Colour specialists, using mostly Australian-owned products
• The salon could easily support more staff members – great potential to further grow the business
• Member of the Australian Hairdressing Council
• Ideally suited to an owner-operator with a passion for hair and beauty
This great salon offers the buyer two huge advantages: it comes with a loyal and large client base built up over two decades but has undergone a stunning renovation to make it look brand new.
The brand has an impressive reputation, partly due to the passion and dedication of the staff, as well as its commitment to using eco-friendly products wherever possible. Everything about this salon is exceptional, making it ideal for a buyer committed to perfection.
Price: $55,000. Owner open for negotiation.